Friday, November 15, 2013

Just a little update. The surgery went really well and though it was a longer recovery than I expected I'm doing great now. I've lost 81 pounds so far. I can already feel the relief in my knees. They're thanking me a lot. Another year or two I can have knee replacement surgery. I'm thankful for all the supportive friends and family through this process.
Now for some other great news. We will be moving again. We've been in our little duplex for two years now. It's been good to us but I've missed having a yard and a house. So we've found another little cottage to love in a lovely older neighborhood. Though we don't move until January I've already started packing and planning. It's not much bigger than the duplex which is fine. It's just hubby and me. I don't want to be packing while the kids are visiting over the holidays. 
Hope everyone is doing good and looking forward to the holidays. 
Hugs, Amanda

No comments: